She Was On 30 Medications…Now Just ONE!
After years of surrendering all her power to her doctors, her condition continued to worsen.
Her young son asked “Mommy, why are you always sick?” and for the first time she realized: I couldn’t pass this victim story on to him. She began to wonder “What else is possible?” and see things from a new perspective.
It was then she found this work and began a new way of relating to her body and her illness.
HERE is an interview where she shared:
- how she overcame a severe “life-long” illness and is now out of the wheelchair and is fully functional in her life!
- what happened when she took her power back from doctors and realized she in charge of her life
- the tools she used to resolve the 2 most common fears most people have with chronic illness that keeps them stuck
Enjolique shared that after participating in the Embracing Health program, she found the power to go beyond all the ideas she had about her illness, symptoms, and body, and choose harmony and health instead.
She is eating normally, off steroids for asthma, no longer in a wheelchair, and has resolved the panic attacks and migraine headaches. “I have no panic attacks now.”
She told me: “When I met my now husband I was on 30 medications. I’m now on ONE and it’s as-needed.”
I’m so grateful to this amazing woman for being seen, sharing her endearing story, and having the heart to open to the gift of who she is!!!
This interview will definitely move you into a more powerful place within yourself!!!!
We open enrollment for the Embracing Health program annually in June. You are welcome to join the waiting list to be alerted as soon as registration is open
- You can Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!
- You can also share this video with others so they can get this helpful information! Simply click on the Share arrow on the top right corner of the video.
Find Your Cure!
Get Your Personalized MindBody Medicine Prescription
Take the self-diagnostic quiz to find out exactly where to put your attention and get in depth resources unique to your needs.