How to Release Fear and Stay Healthy Through Coronavirus
Many are in a panic right now due to the Coronavirus pandemic. However, fear inhibits our ability to see what’s really in our best interest and to make those choices. Chronic fear also dynamically inhibits health. Fear is not going to be your friend, awareness is.
How do we access this inner wisdom at a time when there is so much fear? Medical science has located sensory neurites in the tissue around the heart which distributes information to your entire body. This information is at a higher frequency than most of the thoughts and beliefs you have in your brain. In this video, Dr. Kim shares a tool that will help you access this space around the heart to release fear and be able to choose from higher awareness.
Here is a 3-step process to access awareness by connecting with the space of the heart:
- Access serenity. Take a deep breath and let your body relax. Feel your breath coming through your body. This alone sends a different signal to your body. Feel into the space of serenity, love, joy, ease, and wellbeing. Even if you feel only 2% relaxation, that’s enough. What you focus on expands.
- Let serenity expand beyond you. Notice the sensation in the chest area. Bring your attention to your heart and expand this beyond your body.
- Be curious. Consider a thought, an idea, a belief, or a choice you’re making. Ask yourself, “Is this true for me? Is this in my highest good?”
Stay in serenity. Connect with your wisdom. You won’t have an awareness until you get out of the fear response.
When we are in the chronic stress response or chronic fear state, there are chemical and physiological changes that happen in the body that diminish our immune system’s ability to overcome a virus or other pathogen. Serenity does the opposite. It actually strengthens your ability to stay healthy!
For your system to be strong and resilient, here are a few things to look at:
- Sleep – Sleep is one thing we can control. Are you sleeping enough? Are you getting restorative sleep?
- Nutrition – Take care of yourself by eating nutrient-dense foods. Eat more foods that are fresh and whole.
- Stress – How can you shift your relationship with the stressors in your life?
The most important factor in whether we become sick or healthy isn’t about the virus or bacteria. The factor is the host! If your immune system is strong and your body is resilient, you can stay healthy despite exposure to the most harmful bacteria or viruses around you.
After watching this video, here’s my question for you:
- Where have you been making choices from fear?
- What does your awareness have to say about this?
- What would be possible in your life when you shift from fear to awareness and make choices from there?
Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!
- You can Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!
- You can also share this video with others so they can get this helpful information! Simply click on the Share arrow on the top right corner of the video.
Find Your Cure!
Get Your Personalized MindBody Medicine Prescription
Take the self-diagnostic quiz to find out exactly where to put your attention and get in depth resources unique to your needs.