What Your Response to Coronavirus Has to Say About You
This global pandemic is a powerful time to allow this profound shift in you and access the infinite part of you. You can use this experience to shift even more deeply from separation to unity, from lack to abundance, and from fear to love.
In this video, Dr. Kim talks about how your response to the coronavirus is a mirror for deeper insight into yourself.
How are you experiencing this transition? What reactions or triggers are coming up for you?
Some are responding with fear, worry, and panic. Some feel guilty because they are at peace and feel powerless to help those who are suffering. Others think that the world is on the brink of destruction.
It is possible to experience abundance, joy, and fluidity unconditionally, no matter what is happening around us. During this time of slowing down, there can be more connection within and with those around you. Even if this is a time of increased action, being on the front lines, finding compassion can bring you into greater connection with your experience now. Releasing old ways of holding it together, and instead opening and sharing what’s in your heart.
Could this be an invitation for you to expand into something higher?
Be willing to go inside yourself now. See if you can let this be an invitation for you to access the deep power in you for yourself, your body, and your life.
- What have been your reactions to this experience?
- What is your greatest fear or concern now?
- In what ways could this be an invitation to enter a greater consciousness and a higher version of you?
Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!
- You can Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!
- You can also share this video with others so they can get this helpful information! Simply click on the Share arrow on the top right corner of the video.
Find Your Cure!
Get Your Personalized MindBody Medicine Prescription
Take the self-diagnostic quiz to find out exactly where to put your attention and get in depth resources unique to your needs.