Introduction to EFT for Your Patients
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)/Meridian Tapping
EFT can be used for…
- Acute Illness
- Autoimmune illness
- Trauma/traumatic memories
- Pre/post procedure
- Self-treatment between visits
- Augment medications and other treatments
- Eliminate side effects of meds (chemotherapy)
Tapping steps to reverse stress or other symptoms:
- Finding patient’s MPI (Most Pressing Issue)
- Scale from 1-10, (10 being most severe)
- Use “setup phrase” on karate chop point 3 times
- Use “trigger phrase” on Tapping points (see video and chart)
- Breathe in and breathe out
- Retest and scale severity from 1-10
- Tap on next MPI and repeat
For further information, contact [email protected].
Dr. Kim D’Eramo is a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician who trained at Emory University’s Grady Hospital in Atlanta. She completed medical school at University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, where she also did fellowship training in Osteopathic Medicine, Medical Gross Anatomy and Neuroanatomy.
Dr. Kim’s bestselling book, “The MindBody Toolkit” explains the basis for how the prolonged stress state (fight-or-flight response) generates toxicity and imbalance in all areas of the body, and how reversing this stress state restores our natural state of well-being. Dr. D’Eramo has researched for decades the pathways through which the body heals itself. She has formulated this into multiple tools that can be used anywhere to repattern the brain, send new messages to the body, and restore ideal health physically, emotionally and mentally.