Going through the holiday season is one of the common triggers of panic for people struggling with anxiety. The get-togethers, overwhelm of things to do, and family and other social situations could be immensely stressful sometimes…don’t let it get the better of you!
Did you know that before you even move into the situation you are anxious about, you can already release all the negative energy you are feeling? You can change anything!…but a resolution needs to happen within you first.
How do you do that?
- Think about the thing you are anxious about and connect with it.
- Be aware of your physical sensations and what you feel when you are in this anticipation.
- Take 3 to 5 deep breaths, and thank your body for the awareness.
- Let your body know it can release all the energy that isn’t serving you.
You might think that resisting or pushing away those feelings will make things better, but it won’t. Your body already knows what it needs to do to let go, you just have to give it the space to do so.
Aligning with your body will open you to a higher perspective. The only question is…are you willing to listen to it?
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Share this video with others so they can get this helpful information! Simply click on the Share button on the top right corner of the video.
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!